This area of the Health Physics Society (HPS) website is devoted to the people who make the HPS a great organization. Watch this area for HPS member biographies, awards, memorials, and other individual accomplishments.
The following Web pages are available:
- Kalender Awarded the 16th Gray Medal by the ICRU
- Magnusson to Chair IEM on Radiation Protection
- President Fisher Joins Dade Moeller
- Stabin Honored With Hal Anger Lectureship & Award by the SNMMI
- Thomadsen Named Chair of the NRC Advisory Committee on the Medical Use of Isotopes
- Edward Maher Appointed to NAS Committee
- Francis Costello Named as the Agreement State Representative to the U.S Nuclear Regulatory Commission Advisory Committee on Medical Uses of Isotopes (ACMUI)
- George Kerr Receives Honorary Doctorate
- Barbara Hamrick to Serve on NAS Fukushima Study Committee
- Cynthia Jones Appointed as IAEA Nuclear Safety Attaché
- Boice Nominated President of NCRP
- Schauer Given the Butterfly Award from Image Gently
- Kase President's Report to IRPA
The In Memoriam page is devoted to people who helped make the HPS a great organization and have passed on.
- List of HPS Award Recipients
- G. William Morgan Lecture Series
- Robert S. Landauer, Sr., Lecture Series
- Dade Moeller Lecture Series
- Meet the "Ask the Experts" Editors
Health Physics Society meeting photos can be viewed on the Photographic History page.