Health Physics News
Highlights of the 48-page online Health Physics Society (HPS) April 2015 issue of Health Physics News
- COVER — "Come to Indianapolis for the 60th HPS Annual Meeting, 12–16 July 2015"
- "2015 Meeting Offers Something for Everyone" by Mike Mahathy and Tim Kirkham
- "ICC Plans Special Session for Indianapolis" by Mike Boyd
- "CELs and PEPs" by Elaine Marshall
- "Estimation of Radiological Risks, 2015 Professional Development School" by Jim Schweitzer and Paul Ziemer
- "HPS 60th Anniversary Commemorative Tour" by Jeff Mason
- "Local Arrangement Committee Plans" by Jeff Mason
- "Inaugural HPS Science Camp: An Update"
- "Get Your Indianapolis Merchandise"
- "Preview of the 60th Annual Meeting Social Program"
- "Official 2015 Annual Meeting Website"
- SOCIETY NEWS
- Review of HPS Position Statements
- 2014-2015 Member-Get-a-Member Contest
- Membership Handbooks Needed
- CHAPTER NEWS — Baltimore-Washington Chapter
- SECTION NEWS — Medical Health Physics Section
- COMMITTEE ACTIVITIES — Finance Committee, Nominating Committee
- STUDENT CORNER — Argonne National Laboratory International Programs Internships
- THE ATE EXPERTS SAY . . . — Calculating Absorbed Dose for CT: Question #11177
- HOW DO I . . . ? — The New Member Orientation—It's Not Just for Members!
- JOURNAL NOTES
- Health Physics Call for Papers: HPS 60th Anniversary
- Up and Coming in Health Physics
- NRC NEWS — NRC Applications for Grants and Reviewers
- INSIDE THE BELTWAY — "A Senate Proposal for Security of High-Risk Radiological Material"
- THE BOICE REPORT #35 — "The Rooster and Medical Radiation"
- NCRP NEWS — Publication of NCRP Report No. 175: Four Years After the Fukushima Nuclear Accident
- IN MEMORIAM — Jim Tocci, Milo D. Voss, Arthur C. Upton, Edward Bryan Wagner, Don Ludlum
- BOOKS OLD, OBSCURE, OR OUT OF DATE — Methods of Air Sampling and Analysis—3rd Edition
- CHP CORNER
- Who Me? Why Should I Become a Member of the HPS?
- Continuing Education Committee Update (Important News for CHPs)
- Nominating Committee Update
- NOTES — Dainiak Named Director of REAC/TS
- FROM THE ARCHIVES — Remembering Ken Mossman and Ellen Hochheiser
- ADVERTISEMENTS — F&J Specialty Products, Inc.; Berkeley Nucleonics Corporation; Dade Moeller; ORAU Professional Training Programs; RSO Services, Inc.; Technical Management Services, Inc.; Radiation Safety & Control Services, Inc.; Reed College Research Reactor; Dade Moeller Training Academy; Bevelacqua Resources
To have your Chapter or Student Branch News, Committee Activities, Correspondence, Announcements, Section News, Short Courses, or Display Ads published in Health Physics News, contact Mary Walchuk at the Health Physics News office, phone: 507-267-4447 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive a copy of Health Physics News, become a member of the Health Physics Society. Click on the "Join or Renew" button at the top of this page or go to our Membership in the Health Physics Society page.