Health Physics News
Highlights of the 41-page online Apri 2014 issue of Health Physics News
- COVER — NCRP 50th Annual Meeting: Achievements of the Past 50 Years and Addressing the Needs of the Future – by R.E. Toohey
- NCRP Business Meeting: New Members Elected
- FROM THE PRESIDENT — In Pursuit of Excellence – by HPS President Darrell Fisher
- CALL FOR NOMINATIONS — Due date for nominations for HPS officers and Board–1 May 2014
- 2014 HPS MIDYEAR MEETING PHOTOS
- HPS MEETINGS
- 2014 HPS Annual Meeting: 13–17 July, Baltimore, Maryland
- If You Have Free Time Before or After the 2014 HPS Annual Meeting . . .
- 2014 Professional Development School in Baltimore: "Radiation Instruments—New Technology and Developments"
- Upcoming HPS Meetings
- CHAPTER NEWS — Central Rocky Mountain Chapter Student Branch, Baltimore-Washington Chapter, North Carolina Chapter, Savannah River Chapter
- SECTION NEWS
- AGENCY NEWS — NRC News
- INSIDE THE BELTWAY — Senate Environment Committee hearing
- THE BOICE REPORT #23 — WARP—Where Are the Radiation Professionals?
- IN MEMORIAM — Robert E. (Bob) Alexander, David Sowby
- BOOKS OLD, OBSCURE, OR OUT OF DATE — Uranium and Atomic Power – by Jack De Ment and H.C. Dake
- REAC/TS — The Tokai-Mura Criticality Accident—September 1999
- GETTING TO KNOW THE HPS — Charles Wilson
- NOTES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- CHP CORNER
- CHPs Needed for the ABHP Part 1 Panel of Examiners
- Nominating Committee Update
- Continuing Education Committee Update
- FROM THE ARCHIVES — Allen Brodsky performing at Open Mic Night during the 2010 HPS Annual Meeting
To have Chapter, Branch, or Section News, Committee Activities, Correspondence, Announcements, Short Courses, or Display Ads published in Health Physics News, contact Mary Walchuk at the Health Physics News office, email: email@example.com or phone: 507-267-4447.
To become a member of the Health Physics Society, go to About the Society and then How to Join on this website.