Health Physics News
Highlights of the 38-page online Health Physics Society (HPS) May 2017 issue of Health Physics News
- COVER — 62nd HPS Annual Meeting, 9–13 July 2017, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Registration Now Open
- Professional Development School Update
- Welcome to Raleigh: 2017 HPS Annual Meeting
- PEPs and CELs at the 2017 HPS Annual Meeting
- AAHP Courses
- FROM THE PRESIDENT
- HPS President Bob Cherry and "Mentors, Protégés, Teachers, Students"
- Responses to "From the President" in the April Newsletter
- SOCIETY NEWS — Call for Amateur Photographers to Contribute to the HPS Website
- CHAPTER NEWS — Northern California Chapter, Central Rocky Mountain Chapter, Rio Grande Chapter, New England Chapter, Delaware Valley Society for Radiation Safety, Columbia Chapter
- SECTION NEWS — Instrumentation Section, Medical Health Physics Section, Environmental/Radon Section
- COMMITTEE ACTIVITIES — Membership Committee
- STUDENT CORNER — Margarita's Internship Experience With the IAEA
- JOURNAL NOTES — Up and Coming in Health Physics and Operational Radiation Safety
- THE ATE EXPERTS SAY . . . — Carrying Radioactive Urine in a Backpack: Question #11469
- INSIDE THE BELTWAY — Too Little, Too Late?
- THE BOICE REPORT #58 — Framers of the Future of Radiation Protection
- IN MEMORIAM — John P. Witherspoon, Jr. and Alan K. Bruce
- RADIOLOGICAL PROTECTION AROUND THE GLOBE — Still Important After All These Years
- REPORT FROM THE STACKS — Assault in Norway: Sabotaging the Nazi Nuclear Program
- REAC/TS — Medical Management of Acute Radiation Syndrome
- CHP CORNER
- Plans for the AAHP's Special Session
- FROM THE ARCHIVES — Lowell grads gather at the 2008 HPS Annual Meeting: Dave and Tara Medich, Clay French, Jay Tarzia, and Gus Potter
- ADVERTISEMENTS — ORAU Professional Training Programs; Reed College Research Reactor; Los Alamos National Lab; Technical Management Services, Inc.; Dade Moeller—An NV5 Company; Radiation Safety & Control Services, Inc.; RSO Services, Inc.
To receive an email notice when each issue of Health Physics News is posted on the website and to obtain access to the newsletter archives, become a member of the Health Physics Society. Click on the "Join or Renew" button at the top of this page or go to our Membership in the Health Physics Society page.