Health Physics News
Highlights of the 36-page online Health Physics Society (HPS) September 2014 issue of Health Physics News
- COVER — "Craig Little Succeeds Rich Vetter as Health Physics Society Agency Liaison"
- FROM THE PRESIDENT — HPS President Barbara Hamrick discusses her first month in office
- ORS CALL FOR PAPERS
- HPS MEETINGS
- 2015 HPS Midyear Meeting, Norfolk, Virginia, 1–4 February
- 2015 HPS Annual Meeting, Indianapolis, Indiana, 12–16 July: Back Home Again
- CHAPTER NEWS — South Texas Chapter, Cascade Chapter, New England Chapter
- MEMBER NEWS — X. George Xu
- SECTION NEWS — Accelerator Section, Environmental/Radon Section
- COMMITTEE ACTIVITIES — Academic Education Committee, Nominating Committee, Student Support Committee, Membership Committee
- NRC NEWS
- NRC Commissioner William D. Magwood IV Announces Departure Date
- NRC Official Facebook Page
- NRC Nuclear Education Grants
- INSIDE THE BELTWAY — Contact your members of Congress about travel restrictions to scientific professional society meetings
- THE BOICE REPORT #28 — "United States and the United Nations"
- IN MEMORIAM — Robert (Bob) G. Gallaghar, Tommy F. McCraw
- REPORT FROM THE STACKS — The Age of Radiance: The Epic Rise and Dramatic Fall of the Atomic Era
- RADIOLOGICAL PROTECTION AROUND THE GLOBE — "The 'Hole' Truth, and Nothing but the Truth"
- REAC/TS — "Considerations for Management of Internal Contamination With Radioactive Materials"
- CHP CORNER
- Professional Standards and Ethics Committee
- AAHP Committee Appointments
- Activities of the American Board of Health Physics
- 60th Annual Meeting of the Radiation Research Society
- 2014 International Radon Symposium
- IEC TC 45 Meeting
- National Nuclear Science Week
- Radiobioassay and Radiochemical Measurements Conference
- Up and Coming in Health Physics
- EPA's New RadTown USA Is Here!
- Proposed Changes to High-Risk Source Legislation
- FROM THE ARCHIVES — Formal attire at the HPS annual meeting
- ADVERTISEMENTS — Berkeley Nucleonics Corporation; F&J Specialty Products, Inc.; ORAU Professional Training Programs; HPS Logo Store; The MJW Companies; RSO Services, Inc.; Radiation Safety & Control Services, Inc.; Radiation Safety Associates, Inc.; Dade Moeller Training Academy
To have your Chapter or Branch News, Committee Activities, Correspondence, Announcements, Section News, Short Courses, Job Ads, or Display Ads published in Health Physics News, contact Mary Walchuk at the Health Physics News office, phone: 507-267-4447 or email: email@example.com.
To receive a copy of Health Physics News, become a member of the Health Physics Society. Click on the "Join or Renew" button at the top of this page or go to our Membership in the Health Physics Society page.