Health Physics News Digest
Highlights of the online Health Physics Society (HPS) September 2018 Health Physics News
- From the President — September From the President Video Message
- Society News
- Health Physics Journal Seeking Reviewers
- HPS Website Online Directory: Is More Needed?
- ORAU's Abelquist Reflects on His Year as HPS President
- October Health Physics Journal: Editor's Pick
- HPS Meetings
- Photos Added to 2018 HPS Annual Meeting in Review
- Registration Reminder for "Applicability of Radiation-Response Models to Low-Dose Protection Standards"
- Why Am I a Member? — Video Intro to Members Only Section
- The SPA* Treatment — Why Does the HPS Strategic Plan Change Every Year?
- HPS Member News — Nolan Hertel Receives Rockwell Award
- Section News — Women in Radiation Protection Section
- Chapter News
- New England Chapter
- Baltimore-Washington Chapter
- Student Corner — An Interview With Liz Ruedig, CHP, PhD
- Inside the Beltway — You Can Never Overplan for a Disaster
- The HPS Effect — How HPS Members Can Have Greater Influence: Federal Advisory Committees
- What's News?
- Webinar #2: Implementation of the ICRP Dose Limits for the Lens of the Eye
- IAEA SAFRON Incident Learning System
- Weinberg Papers Preservation Project Seeks Support
- ICRP 2019: 5th International Symposium on the System of Radiological Protection
- NCRP President Boice Interview on CEDR Program
- ICRP Draft Reports in Consultation
- NCRP Council Members Contribute to WHO Expert Working Group
- September CHP Corner
- ICRP Wants to Free the Annals
- Short Courses — September 2018 Short Course Listings
To have your Chapter or Branch News, Committee Activities, Correspondence, Announcements, Section News, Short Courses, Job Ads, or Display Ads published in Health Physics News, contact Mary Walchuk at email@example.com.