Health Physics News
Highlights of the 30-page online Health Physics Society (HPS) November 2014 issue of Health Physics News
- COVER — "National Registry of Radiation Protection Technologists: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow" by Edward M. Lohr
- "The Role of the NRRPT Liaison to the HPS" by Bob Wills
- FROM THE PRESIDENT — HPS President Barbara Hamrick discusses assessing the balance of protective actions taken in response to a nuclear emergency.
- SOCIETY NEWS
- Member-Get-a-Member Contest
- Health Physics News Going HTML
- HPS MEETINGS
- 2015 HPS Midyear Meeting, Norfolk, Virginia, 1–4 February
- 2015 HPS Annual Meeting, Indianapolis, Indiana, 12–16 July: The Circle City
- 60th Annual HPS Meeting Program
- MEMBER NEWS — Jeff Mason
- CHAPTER NEWS — Baltimore-Washington Chapter, New England Chapter, North Central Chapter
- THE ATE EXPERTS SAY . . . — How HPS ATE experts answered question #10,784
- NRC NEWS
- NRC Reorganizes Materials and Waste Programs
- Jeff Baran Sworn in as NRC Commissioner
- INSIDE THE BELTWAY — "Your Part to Play in the Government Relations Program"
- THE BOICE REPORT #30 — "Las Vegas, Radiation, and the Next Generation"
- MEMBER'S POINT OF VIEW — "Cuddle Wisely and Infrequently: A Campaign for Our National Safety" by Jeffry Siegel and Michael Stabin
- REPORT FROM THE STACKS — A review of the TV series Manhattan
- RADIOLOGICAL PROTECTION AROUND THE GLOBE — "Texting With Two Thumbs?"
- REAC/TS — "Tammiku, Estonia, 1994 (REAC/TS Registry Case #1579)"
- CHP CORNER
- ABHP Exam Application Reminder
- Heads Up for CHPs
- Changes to AAHP Procedures
- Examination Site Committee Activities
- National Radiation Protection Professionals Week
- NAS Meeting: Planning Towards a BEIR VIII Report
- Image Gently at the RSNA Meeting
- 2015 CRPA Annual Conference
- IRPA Bulletin No. 3 Issued
- EPA Cooperative Training Partnerships Offered
- Revised Regulatory Guide 3.5 on Fuel Storage
- Comment on DG-8054, "Applications of Bioassay for Uranium"
- New Health Physics Curriculum Established in Georgia
- FROM THE ARCHIVES — Ken Skrable receives Robley D. Evans Commemorative Medal in 2002
- ADVERTISEMENTS — Berkeley Nucleonics Corporation; F&J Specialty Products, Inc.; ORAU Professional Training Programs; Dade Moeller Training Academy; RSO Services, Inc.; Radiation Safety & Control Services, Inc.; Radiation Safety Associates, Inc.; The MJW Companies; Technical Management Services, Inc.
To have your Chapter or Student Branch News, Committee Activities, Correspondence, Announcements, Section News, Short Courses, Job Ads, or Display Ads published in Health Physics News, contact Mary Walchuk at the Health Physics News office, phone: 507-267-4447 or email: email@example.com.
To receive a copy of Health Physics News, become a member of the Health Physics Society. Click on the "Join or Renew" button at the top of this page or go to our Membership in the Health Physics Society page.