ATE Notes of Appreciation
Your Health Physics Society Ask the Experts (ATE) team is making a difference! Following is a selection of notes received recently from both members of the public and health physics professionals showing their appreciation for our experts' answers.
- Thanks so much, Tim. I'm honestly dumbfounded that I got such a thorough reply to this question! And so much effort put into the research. What a great organization. (Submitted by J.T., 02/11/2020)
- Thanks very much, Emily, for choosing the right person to send my query to, and for taking the trouble so expeditiously. And, thanks so much Professor Tom Johnson for providing me with firsthand feedback on this issue, for taking the time to include quotes and reference material, and even personal comments that give warmth and transmit confidence. You have been most generous. (Submitted by J.R., 05/11/2020)
- Dear Jan Johnson! Thank you very much for your insightful answer. (Submitted by F.H., 05/21/2020)
- Thank you so much for your prompt reply and all the useful information provided. This is greatly appreciated. (Submitted by U.R., 06/02/2020)
- Thank you very much, this takes a load off my mind. (Submitted by J.R., 07/14/2020)
- Thank you, Dr. Foster, for your detailed and speedy response. I will follow your recommendation regarding the township and once more thank you for your kindness to me. (Submitted by J.J., 07/19/2020)