ATE Notes of Appreciation
Your Health Physics Society Ask the Experts (ATE) team is making a difference! Following is a selection of notes received recently from members of the public and from health physics professionals showing their appreciation for our experts' answers.
- Thank you so much for your thoughtful and thorough answer to my question. This gives me comfort regarding our new dentist and the care my whole family is receiving. I appreciate your clear explanations and your reminder that there are also risks from avoiding x rays. I am very encouraged. I am also amazed at the advances that have been made in imaging (such as CBCT). Your expertise and work with this technology sounds fascinating and rewarding. Thank you for being available to answer questions like mine. It means a lot. (Submitted by B.M., 4/21/2021)
- Thank you so much for your very knowledgeable and detailed answers, this is of great help to me. I appreciate your generous and valuable time and thought on this. (Submitted by J.H., 5/12/2021)
- Thank you for your prompt and comprehensive response. It is both informative and reassuring. You and your organization provide an important service. It is much appreciated. (Submitted by K.G., 5/16/2021)
- Thank you and Dr. Martin so much for taking the time to answer my question, and for the service you and your staff are providing. This answer helped me understand the procedure and eased my concerns. (Submitted by E.K., 6/8/2021)
- Thank you very much for the ANSWER. ATE is a fabulous resource! (Submitted by L.V., 6/25/2021)