ATE Notes of Appreciation
Your Health Physics Society Ask the Experts (ATE) team is making a difference! Following is a selection of notes received recently from both members of the public and health physics professionals showing their appreciation for our experts' answers.
- I would like to thank the HPS. Unfortunately, there is much information from many websites that does not help parents or patients and even could be alarmists. My wife and I were living distressed, sad, and very worried because of my child's CT scan. Thanks to your response, I am calmer. I would like to thank Dr. Michael Martin, who has taken time from his schedule to respond to me and give a little more peace. I haven't met you, but here from Peru, we send you a big hug. I know this topic is very complicated, and there are many things I don't understand yet, but I trust in you and the work that you do to explain things to concerned people like me. My best wishes to you and Dr. Martin from Perú. (Submitted by A.C., 10/29/2019)
- Thank you very much for your comprehensive and reassuring response. I appreciate very much your time and expertise. (Submitted by N.L., 10/16/2019)
- Thank you so much for your answer. You are so kind to write! (Submitted by M.M., 10/6/2019)
- Thank you so so so so so much. I feel so much better and I'm so happy :). (Submitted by B.O., 9/19/2019)
- This is extremely helpful, and I am very grateful for your patience and expertise. The service this organization provides is wonderful! (Submitted by S.B., 9/10/2019)