Society News Archive
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has announced the
International Conference on Radiation Protection in Medicine - Setting
the Scene for the Next Decade to be held 3–7 December 2012 in Bonn, Germany.
* Participants will have the opportunity to examine and shape the next decade of radiation protection in medicine.
* New ideas and fresh approaches to protecting the patients and staff in radiation therapeutic, diagnostic, and interventional procedures will be discussed.
* The former German Bundestag, in Bonn, will provide a unique environment for this meeting.
* There is no registration fee to attend this IAEA Conference.
* Please note that the deadline for submission of papers has been extended until 30 June 2012.
* For more details on registrations and submission of papers, visit: