Society News Archive
The Federal Radiological Preparedness Coordinating Committee (FRPCC) is holding a public meeting on 24 February 2012 in Arlington, Virginia. The session is open to the public from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at the Radisson Hotel Reagan National Airport in Salons III and IV at 2020 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA. The tentative agenda for the FRPCC meeting includes:
- Presidential Policy Directive 8 (PPD–8) Relationship to the National Response Framework (NRF).
- RPCC Charter Re-Write Update.
- Nuclear Incident Response Team Project Update.
- Radiation Team Resource Typing Update.
- Nuclear Sector Specific Agency Update.
- Human Capital Crisis In Radiation Safety.
Any member of the public who wishes to make an oral statement at the meeting should send a written request for time by close of business on 17 February 2012 to Richard Collins, Program Specialist (Emergency Management), DHS/FEMA, 1800 South Bell Street—CC858, Mail Stop 3025, Arlington, VA 20598–3025; telephone 202-212–4357; fax 703-305–0837; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.