Society News Archive
Operational Radiation Safety (ORS) is where the real work of protection gets described. ORS isn't theoretical or research; it's about how to get the work done and be protective of the potential hazards of ionizing and nonionizing radiation.
Over the years we've had papers on:
- How to plan the salvaging of a therapeutic source.
- What to do if the iodine radiotherapy patient dies.
- What it was like being in Kiev during the Chernobyl event.
- Better methods to delineate natural radionuclides prior to building an in situ recovery facility.
- Many other operational topics.
Sound interesting? You can look these up on the search engine.
Want to contribute your own short description of "how we do it better than before?" Go to our website and add your story.
If you need help, contact Craig Little.