Answer to Question #11921 Submitted to "Ask the Experts"

Category: Health Physics Society and AAHP

The following question was answered by an expert in the appropriate field:


Can you provide a list of consulting companies in the United States that provide consulting services for getting sealed source and device (SSD) approval for gamma-ray-based gauges in the United States?


Thank you for using the Ask the Experts (ATE) services provided by the Health Physics Society (HPS). In the past we have addressed similar questions regarding where to find expert consultants. Thus I will point you to the previous questions and answers. Please refer to Q7394 and Q11570 on the ATE pages of the HPS website. Those responses should address your needs.

Answer posted on 3 March 2017. The information posted on this web page is intended as general reference information only. Specific facts and circumstances may affect the applicability of concepts, materials, and information described herein. The information provided is not a substitute for professional advice and should not be relied upon in the absence of such professional advice. To the best of our knowledge, answers are correct at the time they are posted. Be advised that over time, requirements could change, new data could be made available, and Internet links could change, affecting the correctness of the answers. Answers are the professional opinions of the expert responding to each question; they do not necessarily represent the position of the Health Physics Society.