Answer to Question #11458 Submitted to "Ask the Experts"

Category: Health Physics Society and AAHP

The following question was answered by an expert in the appropriate field:


Being a student of physics, I wish to join the Health Physics Society (HPS). Can a Pakistani student join this society?


The HPS welcomes members from around the world. In order to join HPS, you will need to complete an application which you can find on the HPS website at To qualify as a student member you need to be enrolled in a full-time program of study that can be verified by your major professor. Best wishes for a successful career in health physics.

Answer posted on 4 January 2016. The information posted on this web page is intended as general reference information only. Specific facts and circumstances may affect the applicability of concepts, materials, and information described herein. The information provided is not a substitute for professional advice and should not be relied upon in the absence of such professional advice. To the best of our knowledge, answers are correct at the time they are posted. Be advised that over time, requirements could change, new data could be made available, and Internet links could change, affecting the correctness of the answers. Answers are the professional opinions of the expert responding to each question; they do not necessarily represent the position of the Health Physics Society.