The Latest on the Fukushima Reactors
The nuclear power plant situation in Japan has brought up many questions. We recommend the following websites as sources of reliable, factual information. We will be updating the list as information becomes available.
- NBC Interview about U.S. Nuclear Reactors
- Radiation Epidemiologist Interview about Japanese Nuclear Impact
- Japanese Nuclear Emergency: EPA's Radiation Air Monitoring
- FDA Document: Safety of Products Imported from Japan
- FDA Guidance: Accidental Radioactive Contamination of Human Food and Animal Feeds: Recommendations for State and Local Agencies
- Radiation, Particles, Effect on Food, Human Health
- How Much Should Japan Worry about Nuclear Food?
The following health physics questions have been answered by an expert and approved by our editors for inclusion in our "Ask the Experts" feature. Click on the question to see the answer.
|Questions in this Category Are in the Following Subcategories: