Health Physics News
The March 2005 issue of Health Physics News has 28 pages and includes the 2005 Summer School.
- COVER — At the request of HPS President Ray Guilmette, the HPS Research Needs Task Group met in Las Vegas to brainstorm ideas reviving radiation research.
- INSIDE THE BELTWAY — David Connolly talks about receiving and spending congressional and Executive Branch funding.
- THIRTEENTH ANNUAL J. Newell Stannard Lecture Series — Information about who the speakers will be at the Stannard Lecture Series to be held in April in Sacramento, California
- CHAPTER NEWS — The North Carolina Chapter reports on its fall 2004 meeting.
- NCRP announces the launch of its new publications website.
- AGENCY NEWS — The NRC increases security requirements for portable gauges containing radioactive materials.
- Nils J. Diaz swears in new NRC Commissioners.
- NEW HPS OFFICERS AND BOARD MEMBERS
- NOTES — Nelson Perry obituary
- Savannah River Site to host ALARA Workshop in May
- ELMER AND THE LAWN MOWER — Another great "Elmer" story by Ken Miller.
- POSITION STATEMENT — A position statement of the HPS and Organization of Agreement States
- CHP CORNER — Call for nominations for Joyce P. Davis Memorial Award
- ODDS AND ENDS — This month's Archives article is Rossi's Rossi Chamber.
- ADVERTISEMENTS — This issue has 14 display ads, 16 short courses offered, and 3 job offers.
To have your Chapter or Branch News, Committee Activities, Correspondence, Announcements, Section News, Short Courses, Job Ads, or Display Ads published in Health Physics News, contact Sharon R. Hebl at the Health Physics News office—507-362-8958, fax: 507-362-4513, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.