The November 2003 issue of Health Physics News has 28 pages and includes the 2004 HPS Midyear Meeting Preliminary Program insert.
- COVER — Marcia Hartman and Ken Miller interview research team leader John M. Boone, PhD, regarding his studies to reduce dose to pediatric patients who undergo CT scans.
- EDITORIAL — New Health Physics News contributing editor Mark Maiello gives thoughts about enlightening the public.
- INSIDE THE BELTWAY — Stan Ullman gives an update on the Energy Bill.
- CORRESPONDENCE — Daniel Hayes compares micronutrient deficiencies to low-dose radiation.
- SECTION NEWS — The Power Reactor Section reminds members to vote for new Section officers.
- MASSACHUSETTS EMA — Tom O'Connell and Paul Ares explain an approach to first responder radiological preparedness.
- ELMER, KEN, AND BEN — Another great "Elmer" story by Ken Miller
- THE KATHREN COLLECTION – Ron Kathren has donated to WSU about 3,500 items on the history and exploration in the field of radiology and health science.
- NOTES — Information regarding the upcoming Midyear and Annual meetings
- CHP CORNER — This month's CHP Corner lists ABHP exam sites and proctors.
- ODDS and ENDS — Paul Frame highlights "Doc."
- ADVERTISEMENTS — This month there are 21 display ads, 8 short courses offered, and 7 job offers.
To have your Chapter or Branch News, Committee Activities, Correspondence, Announcements, Section News, Short Courses, Job Ads or Display Ads published in Health Physics News, contact Sharon R. Hebl at the Health Physics News office—507-362-8958; fax: 507-362-4513; or email: email@example.com