Health Physics News
Highlights of the 37-page online Health Physics Society (HPS) August 2015 issue of Health Physics News
- COVER — 60th Health Physics Society Annual Meeting—a summary in text and photos
- HPS MEETINGS — 2016 HPS Meeting Call for Papers
- THE TREASURER'S REPORT
- LETTER TO THE EDITORS — Barbara Hamrick responds to Howard Dickson's "A Tale of Two Societies"
- STUDENT CORNER — Academic Education Committee and Student Branch Representatives Meet at HPS Meeting
- INSIDE THE BELTWAY — Strength in Numbers: Roll Back Conference Travel Restrictions
- THE BOICE REPORT #39 — On the Beach With Nuclear Options
- A PHILATELIC LOOK AT HEALTH PHYSICS HISTORY — Metric System—Weights and Measures
- REAC/TS — Medical Countermeasures for Acute Radiation Syndrome—IL12?
- JOURNAL NOTES — Up and Coming in Health Physics
- CHP CORNER
- Announcing the 2015 William A. McAdams Award
- It's Been a Good Run
- Professional Development Committee Activities
- AAHP National Service Award—2015
- Call for AAHP Nominations
- FROM THE ARCHIVES — Rob Hayes teaching an American Academy of Health Physics course before the 2015 HPS Annual Meeting in Indianapolis
- ADVERTISEMENTS — Dade Moeller Training Academy; ORAU Professional Training Programs; PerkinElmer; Radiation Safety & Control Services, Inc.; RSO Services, Inc.; Technical Management Services, Inc.
To have your Chapter or Student Branch News, Committee Activities, Correspondence, Announcements, Section News, Short Courses, or Display Ads published in Health Physics News, contact Mary Walchuk at the Health Physics News office, phone: 507-267-4447 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To read Health Physics News, become a member of the Health Physics Society. Click on the "Join or Renew" button at the top of this page or go to our Membership in the Health Physics Society page.