Health Physics News
Highlights of the 35-page online Health Physics Society (HPS) June 2014 issue of Health Physics News
- COVER — "Governmental Relations Program: An Update" – by Darrell R. Fisher
- HPS MEETINGS — 2014 HPS Annual Meeting, 13–17 July, Baltimore, Maryland
- MEMBER NEWS — Bryce Rich, David W. Miller
- CHAPTER NEWS — Susquehanna Valley Chapter, Central Rocky Mountain Chapter, Connecticut Chapter, Northern California Chapter
- COMMITTEE ACTIVITIES — Membership Committee, Nanotechnology Committee
- INSIDE THE BELTWAY — HPS leadership visits to Washington, DC
- THE BOICE REPORT #25 — "ICRP Main Commission in Moscow"
- IN MEMORIAM — Glenn F. Knoll, Richard W. Piontek
- "Does the EPA Contradict Its Own Policies?" by Michael G. Stabin and Jeffry A. Siegel
- "Response to Stabin and Siegel" by Jerome S. Puskin and David J. Pawel
- BOOKS OLD, OBSCURE, OR OUT OF DATE — Minerals for Atomic Energy by Robert D. Nininger
- A PHILATELIC LOOK AT HEALTH PHYSICS HISTORY — "Robert Andrews Millikan"
- REAC/TS — "What Should We Know About Radiation Medical Countermeasures?"
- Up Everest With a Geiger Counter
- Nominations Requested for SAB Radiation Advisory Committee Opening
- OECD NEA ISOE Report on Management of Worker Doses
- Rescheduled 2014 AMUG Meeting
- Submittal Deadline for IAEA Conference on Occupational Radiation Protection
- IEC TC 45 Meeting
- Up and Coming in Health Physics
- FROM THE ARCHIVES — The brain trust for HPS publications at the 2011 HPS Annual Meeting in West Palm Beach
- ADVERTISEMENTS — Dade Moeller Training Academy; HPS Logo Store; F&J Specialty Products, Inc.; Radiation Safety & Control Services, Inc.; Radiation Safety Associates, Inc.; Technical Management Services, Inc.; RSO Services, Inc.