Health Physics News
Highlights of the 37-page online August 2013 issue of Health Physics News
- COVER — Meet Health Physics Society (HPS) President Darrell Fisher.
- TREASURER'S REPORT
- SOCIETY NEWS
- HPS 58th Annual Meeting: awards, meeting highlights
- 50-Year Members of the HPS
- 2014 HPS Midyear Meeting and PDS, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- CHAPTER NEWS — East Tennessee Chapter and South Texas Chapter
- SECTION NEWS — Radiation Safety Operations Section
- COMMITTEE ACTIVITIES — Nominating Committee
- AGENCY NEWS — Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- INSIDE THE BELTWAY — HPS support of the Integrated University Program administered by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- THE BOICE REPORT #15 — HPS and American Nuclear Society special session at the 2013 HPS Annual Meeting
- NCRP NEWS — NCRP Report No. 174
- HPS STANDARDS CORNER — Revision of ANSI/HPS N13.12-2013 now available
- BOOKS OLD, OBSCURE, OR OUT OF DATE — Would the Insects Inherit the Earth?
- RADIATION SAFETY PSYCHOLOGY — Interpretation of Radiation Measurements
- REAC/TS — Part I: Industrial Radiography Accidents
- GETTING TO KNOW THE HPS — This month's interviewee is Anisuzzaman Chowdhury.
- CHP CORNER
- Call for AAHP Nominations
- 2013 William A. McAdams Outstanding Service Award
- New AAPM Report on Airport Scanner Dose
- EPA PAG Manual
- IRPA 14, Cape Town, South Africa, 9–13 May 2016
- ANSI N14.7 Issued
- ADVERTISEMENTS — 6 display ads and 13 short courses are offered this month.
To have your Chapter or Branch News, Committee Activities, Correspondence, Announcements, Section News, Short Courses, Job Ads, or Display Ads published in Health Physics News, contact Sharon R. Hebl at the Health Physics News office: 507-362-4687, fax: 507-362-4977, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.