Health Physics News
Highlights of the 28-page March 2008 issue of Health Physics News:
- COVER — Dr. Kathleen Eggli was appointed the first Kenneth L. Miller Chair of Radiology at Penn State University Hershey Medical Center.
- PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE — HPS President Kevin Nelson gives readers the preliminary results of the membership survey.
- INSIDE THE BELTWAY — David Connolly discusses federal funding processes.
- MIDYEAR PHOTOS
- NOTES — ANSI/HPS N43.4-2008 is available on the HPS website.
- The J. Newell Stannard Lecture Series will be Friday, 28 March, in Sacramento, California.
- Ken Mossman is appointed to the NRC Atomic Safety and Licensing Board.
- SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE – WRITE A BOOK — Mary Walchuk interviews Mike Stabin as he talks about the challenges and joys he faced in having his first books published.
- The 2007 HPS Salary Survey by Chris Graham and Andy King is included in this issue of Health Physics News.
- AGENCY NEWS — NRC proposes new environmental protection requirements for licensees to avoid future legacy sites.
- REAC/TS — Part III: Industrial Radiography Accidents – Yanango, Peru - September 1997
- CHP CORNER — 2007 ABHP Activities
- ODDS AND ENDS — This month's Archives article is about Real LIFE Comics.
- ADVERTISEMENTS — 9 display ads and 17 short courses are offered this month.
To have your Chapter or Branch News, Committee Activities, Correspondence, Announcements, Section News, Short Courses, Job Ads, or Display Ads published in Health Physics News, contact Sharon R. Hebl at the Health Physics News office—507-362-8958, fax: 507-362-4513, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.