Health Physics News
Highlights of the 32-page September 2007 issue of Health Physics News, which includes the Professional Development School insert.
- COVER — The cover story this month describes the "Mayak Worker Dosimetry Study Doses-2005 Database" special September issue of Health Physics.
- PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE — HPS President Kevin Nelson discusses his observations at this year's HPS annual meeting in Portland.
- INSIDE THE BELTWAY — David Connolly discusses congressional funding for scholarship and fellowship programs.
- AGENCY NEWS — NRC is honored as the best place to work in the federal government.
- CHAPTER NEWS — The Hoosier Chapter reports on its spring meeting held in April.
- COMMITTEE ACTIVITIES — The 2007-2008 HPS committee appointments are announced.
- HPS ANNUAL MEETING PHOTOS
- SILENT AUCTION is a success.
- ELDA E. ANDERSON AWARD ACCEPTANCE SPEECH — by Ali Simpkins
- ANSI Standards
- Obituary of William A. Wright, Sr.
- HPS annual salary survey available online
- HPS and China Radiation Protection Association renew MOU
- NCRP releases Report No. 155
- Sarah Roberts promoted at ORAU
- Special session on internal dose held at HPS meeting in Portland
- CHP CORNER — AAHP standing committees for 2008
- Summary of ABHP meeting that was held in Portland
- ODDS AND ENDS — This month's Archives article is about the N.S. Savannah.
- ADVERTISEMENTS — 8 display ads and 12 short courses are offered this month.
To have your Chapter or Branch News, Committee Activities, Correspondence, Announcements, Section News, Short Courses, Job Ads, or Display Ads published in Health Physics News, contact Sharon R. Hebl at the Health Physics News office—507-362-8958, fax: 507-362-4513, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.