Location: Al Ain – United Arab Emirates.
Data Of attendance: 2014 – 2017 (Expected)
Major: Aridland Agriculture - College of Food and Agriculture
Areas of Concentration: Determination of Agriculture Soil Primordial Radionuclide Concentrations using Gamma-ray Spectrometry in United Arab Emirates
Location: Damascus- Syria.
Data Of attendance: 2007-2009
Grade: 81.98 %
Major: Radiation Protection and Safety Of Radiation Sources
Thesis: “Radiation Protection in Phosphate Fertilizers Industry”.
International Atomic Energy Commission (IAEA) & Damascus University
Location: Vienna- Austria / Damascus - Syria
Degree: Regional Postgraduate Diploma in Radiation Protection and Safety of Radiation Sources.
Data Of attendance:2004-2005
Major: Radiation Protection and Safety of Radiation Sources.
Thesis: Assessment of radiation exposure due the presence of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM) in Oil productions lines.
Location: Al Ain – United Arab Emirates.
Data Of attendance: 2000-2004
Major: Physics - Medical Physics
Areas of Concentration: Physics of Diagnostic Radiology, Radiotherapy and Nuclear Medicine
Company: Federal Authority For Nuclear Regulation, UAE – Abu Dhabi
The Federal Authority for Nuclear Regulation (FANR) is the independent government body charged with regulating and licensing nuclear activities in the UAE, which in addition to the nuclear power programme, includes radioactive material and radiation sources used in medicine, research, oil exploration and other industries.
The Radiation Safety Department is responsible for preparing and implementing the radiation safety regulations for the UAE nuclear power reactor program, and will oversee FANR’s roles with regard to radioactive materials. The program of the department also covers emergency preparedness and response; radioactive waste management; and source security. This position will assist in developing the high level regulatory and guidance material in the relevant fields and undertake a range of regulatory roles involving application of health physics.
Position: Health Physicist
Department: Radiation Safety
Date Ended: Until present.
1. Conduct formal regulatory field inspection for medical facilities (Diagnostic, Dental, Nuclear Medicine and Radiotherapy) to ensure safety for the public, patients, workers, and Environment as per as FANR regulations.
2. Conduct formal regulatory field inspection for industrial facilities (Industrial Radiography, Gauges, Well logging and Security Scanning) to ensure safety for the public, workers, and Environment as per as FANR regulations.
3. Development of regulations, standards, guides, and the development of a program of oversight and inspection.
4. Undertaking the regulation of all uses of radionuclides and sources of ionizing radiation in the medical and industrial fields.
5. Applying the regulations of radiation safety for medical and industrial practices.
6. Handling relevant radiation safety tasks at FANR such as carrying out reviews and assessments of application for licenses to use radioactive material and radiation generators.
7. Working on the assessment of project of Handling, Treatment and disposal project Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM).
Company: Abu Dhabi National Oil Company – Supreme Petroleum Council, UAE – Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) was established in 1971, to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in Abu Dhabi. Today ADNOC ranks among the top ten oil and gas companies in the world.
Position: HSE Coordinator
Department: Health, Safety and Environment Division.
Date Ended: 2/09/2010
1. Observe employees at work to determine compliance with safety precautions and safety equipment.
2. Write new safety proposals to protect workers from work methods, processes, or other hazard using knowledge of safety practices, protective devices, safety testing, and occupational safety and health standards.
3. Inspects work areas, machinery, equipment, and working conditions for compliance with safety regulations.
4. Focal point for all radioactive sources registrations and coordination for the all ADNOC group of companies.
5. Manages electronic Document Management System for extensive COP Manual, which resides on a dedicated data server. Ensures latest document versions are maintained and electronically available throughout the ADNOC Group, its contractors and UAE Authorities.
6. Health, Safety and Environment awareness program. (Designing; Editing; Publishing and Archiving)
7. Ensures the availability and proper use of required accident prevention procedures, safety equipment, protective clothing and devices, and first aid supplies.
Company: ALHOSN University, United Arab Emirates- Abu Dhabi.
ALHOSN University is committed to preparing graduates who are able to develop values, skills and knowledge that will need to shape their lives, careers and societies. To accomplish this, ALHOSN University offers high-quality undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs and promotes research activities that serve local and regional needs.
Position: Teaching Assistant (TA) and Laboratory Demonstrator.
Department: Engineering and Applied Sciences.
Date Ended: 28/06/2008
1. Demonstrating in Physics and Engineering Laboratories.
2. Tutor Engineering Student.
3. Marking of Assignments, mid-terms and reports
4. Assisting with proctoring of examinations
5. Assist in grading student
6. replace a faculty member as a lecturer in the classroom
7. Provide support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities
Company: ITP Publishing Group – Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
ITP publishes more magazines serving the Middle East's business and consumer markets than any other company. Group’s activities include magazine publishing, Internet ventures and online publishing, contract and corporate publishing and event management.
Position: HSE Correspondent.
Department: Oil & Gas Middle East magazine
Date: 2006 (Part Time)
Responsibilities: Attending conferences, workshops and writing articles.
· Speaker in the 7th Inter-College Public Speaking Competition 2007 , Emirates Environmental Group- November 21-22, 2007, at Knowledge Village Auditorium - Dubai, UAE.
· Presenter in the 1st Student Scientific Forum (SSF); Sultan Qaboos University – 6th-7th April 2008 –Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
· Evaluation certificate from the Ministry of Health (MOH) in United Arab Emirates, Evaluated at Qualified Tec/ Physics. November 18, 2005
· TOEFL: Computer based test – Grade: 92.
(This résumé was posted on 29 May 2015.)